Friday, September 23, 2011

Leave Me!!!


Today…yes today is the day when I actually realized my value in his life…I realized how much he cares for me…how much my absence bothers him…how he desires to see me each and every day of his life…how my absence makes his life miserable…I walked into his cabin and expressed the deepest feelings that I had kept hidden inside my heart…amidst uncertainty and anticipation I finally uttered my thoughts…with each of my words I could see his eyes go gloomy…when I told him………………………………..

”Sir, I want one week leave”

Well no one values your presence and misses you more than your Boss does!!! Every time you ask for leave, he just doesn’t want to let you go. 


FYI the above lines were meant for my dear boss…what you thought?? ;) :P

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tanu....

    Instead of writing this beautiful phrase in the blog, If u could have said it to ur boss.. avaladaan..

    anyways hope u got ur leave sanctioned and enjoying it....takecr bye...Sahil

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sahil hahaha...good one lol...anyways yes i have got my leave and thanks a lot for reading and the comment..take care :)

    ReplyDelete